Has your WORDPRESS site been hacked? We can help.
Websites are your business card to the world, and unfortunately, an easy target for hackers. Since they’re often poorly maintained and not updated, millions businesses’ websites get hacked and attacked every day, sometimes for financial gain or out of pure boredom. And once your website has been hacked, your Google rankings could be destroyed, your data could be deleted, and your sales could suffer tremendously.
LocalMaxx provides WordPress cleanup, recovery, backup, maintenance, and monitoring, so you can have peace of mind that your website is secure. With our WordPress recovery service, you can focus on building relationships with your customers and staff and what you’re passionate about, not on the time-consuming and tedious process of keeping a site running.
What do we OFFER?
Some of the INFECTIONS
we remove include:
- Malware Injections
- Phishing Files
- Malicious Redirects
- Google Blacklist
- Google SERP Warnings
- Pharma Hacks
- Plus More...
No Hassle Plans and Pricing
For live sites with no contracts, ever.
- WP core upgrades
- Plugin Updates
- Daily Website Backups and Restore
- Network Security
- Help Desk Support
- Database Cleaning/Optimization
- Uptime Monitoring
- Monthly Maintenance Reports
- Weekly Google Analytics Reports
How to know if my website has been HACKED?
Here are some signs that your site might have been hacked:
- Your website is redirecting to somewhere else
- Sudden drop in website traffic
- Bad links and images added to your website
- Your website’s homepage has changed
- You can’t get access to your admin pages
- You get a Google Warning page
- Your computer’s anti-virus software warns you when you visit the site
- Suspicious user accounts and scheduled tasks in WordPress
- Incorrect search results
- Unknown files and scripts on your server
- Slow and unresponsive website
- Your hosting provider takes your site offline because of the hack
- Unusual activity in sever logs
- Failure to send or receive WordPress emails
- Popup ads on your website
- Your customers contact you about the site being hacked
What should I do if my website is
Get in touch by filling out the form below.
We will reach out to you and review your website. We provide a free security consultation.
Order one of our WordPress Hack Recovery plans.
We’ll repair and restore your website.
Voilà! Your site is up and running again.